• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your Bunnies could be the faces of 'Know Your Rabbit Day' - AND THE WINNER IS...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Paul and I are running an event in support of Rabbit Awareness Week.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=215145

We are in the process of designing our flyers for the event and thought we could raise money for Starlights Rabbit Rescue in the meantime.

So...

Would you like your pair or group of bunnies to be the faces of the day? The winning photo will appear on all marketing material.

We are looking for a photo of a pair or group of bunnies and the winning photo will be decided by an impartial person (my mum!!!)

Each entry is £1 and ALL proceeds will go to Starlights Rabbit Rescue.
Payment by Paypal or directly to Starlights Vets (PM me for details)

PLEASE PM ME YOUR PHOTO OR ADD IT TO THIS THREAD BY 10pm SUNDAY 14TH FEBRUARY.

Thank you for supporting this :)

Last edited:
here is my entry, one of my favorite group photos!

mixed148-1.jpg

Pebbles,Jelly, Domino and bridge bunny Peanut Butter

Where do you send photo to? I cant upload pics on here can i send it to your e-mail?
if so can i have your paypal info also
thanks

I'm assuming it doesn't matter what they're doing, if they're indoors or outdoors. Are you just looking for rabbits that look content and happy? I have a zillion photos and am struggling to choose!

Come on guys!

This ends on Sunday evening.

I know there are LOADS of beautiful bunny pairs or groups that would love to be on ALL the promotional material!

Hi there!!

I would like to enter, please PM me your paypal address........I really dont know which photos to enter!!! Argh!

Back