• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know Your Rabbit Day - Event for Rabbit Awareness Week - THANK YOU EVERYONE! xxx

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Paul and I would like to invite you to...

'Know Your Rabbit' Day

In support of National Rabbit Week (26th April - 2nd May), we are running an event on Sunday 25th April from 12-4pm

The aim of this day is to raise money and awareness for selected Rabbit organisations and to try and educate potential and existing bunny owners and encourage them to 'get to know their rabbit'.

There will be a Tombola and competition with the chance to win some great prizes, snacks and beverages and much more.

We have invited some very important people who are involved in Rabbit Welfare to hold stalls and help us to speak on behalf of our twitchy nose friends.

This is an open invitation with free admission and ANYONE is welcome to attend.

It will be held at:

The Mytchett Centre
140 Mytchett Road,
Mytchett,
Camberley
GU16 6AA

More details to follow...hope to see you there :)

Last edited:
We shall be there :wave:

Does it definately start at 12, the pm said 11 :?

It is quite a distance so will be a long day but hopefully it will be worth it :D

We shall be there :wave:

Does it definately start at 12, the pm said 11 :?

It is quite a distance so will be a long day but hopefully it will be worth it :D

Hi Liz...it starts at 12 (for the public) but we have hired the hall from 11 so we have an hour to set up :)

xxx

P.S. I am DELIGHTED that you will be there! :D

I can now confirm that Pampered Piggies will be there so there will be lots of goodies to purchase!

I can also confirm that Rainbow Rabbits will be attending so lets try and raise lots of money for them on the day!

Will confirm others once I have heard from them!

Not far up the road from me so I'm coming along :wave:

You don't drive do you? Would you like a lift? Hopefully I'll be able to come :wave: It's only an hour and a bit away :D
Either that or we could get the train together

Thank you ALL so much - will be GREAT to see you :)

Will have to get some stickers for you all to put your forum names on.

:D :D :D

xxx

Back