• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**Instant Win**-bunny Prize For Everyone!-SOLD OUT!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I am raising funds for my local animal rescue, The Ark in Lincolnshire. They have recently started taking in rabbits and need some much needed funds to help pay for vaccinations and neutering to give them the best start in life.

Cost is £3 a go or you can have 4 goes for £10.
All prizes are BUNNY THEMED and in new condition and been donated by myself. I have a list with numbers and relevant prizes so this is an INSTANT WIN and as soon as I receive your payment I will let you know on the thread what your prize is. You can win coasters, fridge magnets, stickers, jewellery, photo album, keyrings, window decals, cards, phone charms and much more!!

All you need to do is pick a number between 1 and 30 and send payment along with your chosen number(s). Don’t forget to add your name and user name and address for me to send the prize to.

Payment is via paypal and must be sent as a GIFT so I don’t have to pay fees. Please send payment to lisahodgson73@hotmail.com
All proceeds with go directly to help the rabbits. Thank you for your support!

These are just some of the fab prizes you could win but there are 30 in total!

thearkpics.jpg

Last edited:
hi gill
thanks so much for your entries!
you have won a notepad, set of 2 charms, fridge magnet and keyring! i will pop them in the post in the next few days!

thanks Jeanna!
you win a bunny phone/bag char, photo album, thank you cards and a fridge magnet.....you'll love them promise!:D
shall post in the next few days

Back