• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really do not want to write this :( but my wee boy has passed away :(.

Pringle

Warren Veteran
I am absolutely devastated :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:!

Pringle passed away yesterday at the vets.

He has been absolutely great lately with his tummy probs and teeth etc, he was at the best weight hes been in over a year. On thursday he wasnt himself, but after meds he normally perks up, on friday morning he was very limp, i picked him up and he didnt move much, i phoned the vet and he went straight there. The vet gave him some metapclop, zantac, pain killer and put him on a drip, he perked up a wee bit but passed some poo with mucas and blood :cry::cry:. It was all to much and my wee boy slipped away :cry::cry:.

I am so devastated! He was my special little bun and he had been through such a lot :(.
I feel so lost and keep looking for him, he normally follows me about the house, in the morning he jumps on the bed and keeps pesterng me until i feed him, he sneaks out the room and runs down the stair looking tof breakfast etc... i just do not know what to do now :(. Poor Sophie has been going through a bit just now too and she looks so lost and lonely without him :(.
Im going to put Pringle in Rainbow Bridge soon. Once its sunk in a wee bit.

I now just need to decide what to do with him. I think i will get him cremated and put in a pebble or rabbit.

I miss him sooo much :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I really wish i didnt have to write this....

oh no:shock::cry:

im so sorry.........binky free wee man...xxx

HUGS n HUGS foryou.......its so hard to post then rainbow bridge.....but its therapeutic in first stages of grief...as you are sadly only too well aware.

oh gosh hun i am so so sorry. He was a truly beautiful little bun, he definatly had one of my all time favourite names on the forum, i thought pringle was a brilliant name!

I am so sorry you lost him, sending you a massive massive hug. :( x

Thank you,
He was my special wee boy right now i feel m never going to get over this :cry: i dont think i actually every will.. x

right now im experiencing the same feelings over my dog. she died wednesday, and it hurts so much i dont see how im ever going to be "okay" with her not being here. so i feel your pain i really do. if you ever want to chat just PM me hun, because i think we both feel very similar at the moment, having both lost our special friends :(:(:(

Try to take comfort in the fact you did everything you could for him, and definatly didnt go because you didnt do enough, you did everything physically possible.

:(

I'm so so sorry. No doubt pringle will be doing lots of binkies and having the time of his life with all the other bunnies. I hope the pain eases away soon :(

Hayley and Si - I am so very sorry :(( :(( Pringle was indeed a wonderful boy and I was so lucky to have met him on so many occasions :love: I had a real soft spot for him and he was just so gentle and loving :love::love:

Run free now Pringle - always loved and always remembered :love::love:

oh i am so very sorry to hear of your very sad loss...i know it hurts but it will get better..honest...sending you hugs xxx
binky free pringle xx

So sorry to hear about Pringle, Take some consolation in the fact that he had had a really good year, despite his tummy troubles, but I understand it still makes the passing no easier to bear :cry::cry:

Binky free Pringle

XX

Back