• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do bunnies....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
not understand the term hangover? Arrrggggghhhhh- noise!

I think they got together and had a meeting last night because I abandoned them and are now all playing up at the same time.

Strawberry is shaking his bedroom door, Snowdrop is binkying only on the wooden flooring as it makes more noise and Bungle has been stamping since 8am!

I needs sleeps.....

:lol: I know that feeling. I've got to take Archie to the vets for his check up. It's going to be a struggle not to throw up!

Oh no they do understand hangover, biggles rattles his cage extra early if i ever went to bed late for what ever reason, they have no sympathy for self infliction :lol:

I got up at 7.30am to feed them all and then got back into bed but they have done nothing but make noise all morning!

Snowdrop has decided eating the bedroom door is a fun game again so we've had to get up to her about 5 times in the night to move her away from it!

Back