• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys - online sites?

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
I'm trying to find toys for Charlee (name changed from Ruby). She is almost 11 weeks old. She currently has two plush toys, and an assorment of toys with bells in them, a set of hard plastic baby teething rings and a bird toy that jingles and hangs from the side of her cage. She is obsessed at the moment with one of her cat toys that has a bell inside it - she picks it up and throws it around.

I would like to find some more toys though so that I can be constantly changing them. Therefore, to her, it would seem like she always has something "new." Nowhere nearby has anything any good. I was wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for toys that I can get online perhaps? She does enjoy her hay and tunnels through it and a companion is on the cards for a little later down the track (she is a house bun by the way) but I am looking for some more things to ensure she is never bored whilst I am out.

Oh, and I live in Australia if that helps.

I dont really know because of where you are based :? You could email Sally at Pampered Piggies and see if she would post to you?

www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk

Our buns lovely the loofah toys from pampered piggies! they always go down a treat! Theres also some fab seagrass toys and tunnels :) The paper tunnels are always a huge hit too for the cheap price! :D

xXx

mine love the jingly balls too.
They also like to throw around sticks, fir cones and toilet rolls

Back