• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I do horrible things to my rabbit =(

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I have something to confess. I do horrible things to my rabbits. :(

I will let them smell a carrot I'm about to give them, and then watch them run love circles around my legs before I actually give it to them. (Yes, people, I even take sick pleasure out of this!)

I will even sometimes make them walk on their hind feet for a raisin. :cry:

I'm thinking about turning myself in to the RSPCA.

Does anyone else do horrible things to their rabbits? :(

:shock::shock::shock::shock: you are cruel :shock::shock::shock::shock:

i like to walk from one room to another so Alvin shifts his fat lazy ass thinking hes getting food.. sadly pearl follows too and i dont want her moving :(

i force drugs into pearl 3x daily but i get no pleasure from that.

but nope i dont really

I have something to confess. I do horrible things to my rabbits. :(

I will let them smell a carrot I'm about to give them, and then watch them run love circles around my legs before I actually give it to them. (Yes, people, I even take sick pleasure out of this!)

I will even sometimes make them walk on their hind feet for a raisin. :cry:

I'm thinking about turning myself in to the RSPCA.

Does anyone else do horrible things to their rabbits? :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You evil person!! I'm calling bunline!! :shock:

I'll make them stretch for noms!...nothing better than seeing how tall they are! Ted comes up to my hip!! :shock::shock:

:oops: I cut up Blues fruit and veg up infront of his run so for 5minutes so he will run round and round to loose some podge :oops:

We get Bella to stretch for nomnoms :)

DSCF5710.jpg

And I'm horrible and cruel and won't buy her a bed that is big enough :shock:

DSCF4938.jpg

I'm such a mean bunnymummy :shock:

I too am also a horrid bunny-munny. I dont actually hug Pie for 20 hours a day, the way she would like me too. Im sorry, I simply dont have the time. Truly bad. *shakes head at self*

I take some string, thread it through a toilet roll and hang it from the top of the run, so its only just in their reach, stuff it with hay and then a bit of veg in the middle.

Drives Molly absolutely bonkers, but Brian doesnt pay any attention to it.

I go to the fridge, and open the door several times, my 2 will usually come over for treats especially Alfie, then I shut it empty handed, just so I get their attention...Is I a bad Bunny Mummy too :lol::oops:

Is it cruel that when I have eaten something really nice like chocolate or biscuits I give Elwood big sloppy kisses. He goes crazy as he can smell the food, which is fine until the day he put his tongue in my mouth :shock::lol:

And I know for a fact he had been munching his own poo just a little earlier :mrgreen:

Is it cruel that when I have eaten something really nice like chocolate or biscuits I give Elwood big sloppy kisses. He goes crazy as he can smell the food, which is fine until the day he put his tongue in my mouth :shock::lol:

And I know for a fact he had been munching his own poo just a little earlier :mrgreen:

Haha that really made me laugh!

I eat a sandwich on the sofa and they come over because they can smell the food and stick their faces into it. I let them smell it quizzically until they open their little mouths to take a bite, and then I pull it away because I know it's not good for them!

I'm a truly evil mummy, I put a bobble in Charlies hair to see if he looked cute

(HE DID! :lol: And he didn't even care, he loves his hair being played with :love: )

i win :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i forgot to fill up the water this morning and didnt realise till 2pm :cry::cry::cry::cry:

not so bad you all say. but with pearl on diruetics she needs a constant supply of water.. i feel so evil i could slap myself :(

Back