• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Excited!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorrow is get Lucy day :D We adopted her from BARC before Christmas time but due to weather and transport issues we have had to wait quite a while. Well tomorrow we are meeting Kay to collect our newest bun, a gerbil and some mice for another person who is adopting them! Ive been waiting for this day for aaaaaages :D

:lOoh, so pleased for you, hope all goes well, you never know, this time tomorrow, you will have chewed paint work, holes in your carpet, bunny poo everywhere, hay in your pants but you will be soooooooo happy :lol::lol::wave:

:lOoh, so pleased for you, hope all goes well, you never know, this time tomorrow, you will have chewed paint work, holes in your carpet, bunny poo everywhere, hay in your pants but you will be soooooooo happy :lol::lol::wave:

:lol: Will be just the same as any other day then :lol:

Lisa i havent really been patient. Poor hubby has suffered :lol:

Donna it has been loooooooooooooong

i bet youre excited ... this has been one long wait for a bunny :shock:...i think you are very patient to have waited so long :)

hope everything goes to plan tomorrow .. :wave:

Well good things come to those who wait :lol: Anyway i already showed Mose her picture and he thinks shes a hottie. I couldnt let him down now could i!

Just hope they get on :lol::lol:

Yay! :D xx

Well we have a soft spot for the lovely Lucy as we 'met' her when we went to fetch Jack (and met Hollie of course!). John was very taken with her as he spent most of the time we were at BARC giving her lots of fuss and whenever he stopped she stood up and tugged at his sleeve asking for more! :love:

Am so pleased she will be with her 'mummy' soon. Look forward to piccies!! :wave:

Back