• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What mixture would be your perfect bunny?

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
As the title says. :D
Mine would be a Dutch and a Lionhead, or a Mini Lop and a Dutch.
It doesn't have to be a real mixture, whatever kind of bunny you would love to have is fine. :wave:

A Ruby. I don't know what mix she is but she is SO healthy, so whatever it is it works.
I don't know bunny breeds enough to come up with anything else :lol:

A bun with the looks of an orange rex but the loppy ears of a....well lop! :love: *sigh*

The ones I have got, they are far from the picture postcard bunnies, mixtures of different ones I think but, they are perfect to me and perfect in their own little way, I don't judge anyone or any animal on looks. I love them both the way they are, they are unique and individual and a joy to have :love:

i think ive got him :oops: :love: on his first night i felt he was too perfect for me, and sort of felt guilty :oops:
and how can i forget my little girl rosie, she is just a mummys girl :love:

For my perfect bunnies please observe the picture to your left. They're MINE!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!! I love em!!! (There's another on that looks just like Benson here. Lola - her ears didn't drop propperly and she looks like a little helicopter when she shakes her head!

I always wanted a nethie/dutch cross...then I found Dinky :love: :love:

P1010153.jpg

Back