• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluebell

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Here's the little girlie having a reeeelax! :love::love:

007-7.jpg

004-6.jpg

010-6.jpg

001-7.jpg

....and fast asleep with ickle bunneh snores! :love::love:

011-8.jpg

Awww, bless her. I miss her but she looks very contented.
Has she met her new friends yet?

:wave:

She met Ted. He regularly sneaks up to go say hi, when I leave the gate open.....Ruby......not so much...! She's sneaked up once....but only with the intent to kill! :lol::lol::lol: Spaying should happen in a few weeks, and then when her whoremoans:)lol:) have settled down I'll try the bonding! :D

...did the money get to you? I haven't looked at my bank statement.:?

Yes, it did thanks. I meant to E-mail to say a big thank you. Don't seem to have time to scratch my ass at the moment! Always 1 bun out and 2 buns in.

Those 3 will soon be snuggled up and bonded........and then you can add to the mix with some more buns.:lol:

Yes, it did thanks. I meant to E-mail to say a big thank you. Don't seem to have time to scratch my ass at the moment! Always 1 bun out and 2 buns in.

Those 3 will soon be snuggled up and bonded........and then you can add to the mix with some more buns.:lol:

There may be another girl on the horizon....:oops::oops: Sooty fawn Frenchie Girl...:love:, private rescue.

......well...I need options, in case Roobs doesn't take to her! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Blue is so calm and lovely! :love::love: Even if she kept me up all night for three nights running!! :lol::lol:

She met Ted. He regularly sneaks up to go say hi, when I leave the gate open.....Ruby......not so much...! She's sneaked up once....but only with the intent to kill! :lol::lol::lol: Spaying should happen in a few weeks, and then when her whoremoans:)lol:) have settled down I'll try the bonding! :D

...did the money get to you? I haven't looked at my bank statement.:?

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:
She's gorgeous.:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Sending lots of bonding vibes xxxxxx

There may be another girl on the horizon....:oops::oops: Sooty fawn Frenchie Girl...:love:, private rescue.

......well...I need options, in case Roobs doesn't take to her! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Blue is so calm and lovely! :love::love: Even if she kept me up all night for three nights running!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:Yes, She stayed in our bedroom after her spay but Jon couldn't cope with her nocturnal activities so after intensive care she got moved downstairs!

Ooooo, another bun woo hooo. You don't need any encouragement from me then.:lol:

:lol::lol:Yes, She stayed in our bedroom after her spay but Jon couldn't cope with her nocturnal activities so after intensive care she got moved downstairs!

Ooooo, another bun woo hooo. You don't need any encouragement from me then.:lol:

Ted wants a harem! :lol::lol:

She's calmed down at night now. I think she was just a bit nervy because of the new location, but every so often I have to get up in the night! :lol:

Back