• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who was after the xl corner litter trays?

Hopper

Mama Doe
I cant remember who it was but a few people asked me about them. I have 3 in and cant remember who to contact now :oops:

Will the 3 XL corner litter tray wanters, please step forward :lol:

Are they the great big grey ones? About 18 inch? I wasn't one of those people but I can't get any more anywhere in N.Ireland - just the small ones and my bunnies (mini lops) wont sit in them. I had two and it was fine until I got the new condo made and they decided they would like an additional downstairs cloakroom!! Would like a couple to change. Just if the others dont reveal themselves!

yes, they measure 19" across the front and 13" down both triangular sides.

Will give the others chance to come forward as some people dont come on at weekends.

Does it cost more to ship to Ireland than in UK?

I honestly don't know if it costs more or not. Maybe the other 3 will come forward. I'm making do with a cat corner litter tray as a spare for now. I'd be grateful if you'd let me know. Got mine from P@H but they can't get any more in for some reason. Even the staff with bunnies can't get their hands on them. Strange. You'd thing they would be popular. Go figure!

Tbh I had never seen them so big befiore anywhere, not in shops or online then spotted them in a pet cash and carry whilst getting my dogs and cats food. I told my friend as she said she wished they did bigger ones for ferrets and I mentioned them then spotted on here someone mention it asking where they could get them from as coudlnt get them anymore so went today and picked up the 6 wanted (3 for friend and 3 for on here) but forgot who it was on here now :oops::roll::lol:

Unfortunately it will be more expensive to post to over here by courier, though I think Royal Mail is still the same price.:roll:

Unfortunately it will be more expensive to post to over here by courier, though I think Royal Mail is still the same price.:roll:

Really :?

I will have alook online over the weekend and price up delivery. I can get some more anyway next time I go and pick benonlola 2 up also ;)

We sell these regularly to bunny owners and have shipped to Ireland before. Have a look around for a courier though because it does depend who you use as to if they charge more and how much;)

Back