• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss little & Mr large

willowholly

Mama Doe
B is losing weight again,she has lost .2kg & Dill has gained .2kg.He now weighs 3.2kg & B weighs 4.2kg.Cant understand why her weight fluctuates so much.
They were both very good for the vet & Dill was a little cuddle monster,though im sure he was just looking for an escape route!:lol:You can tell hes put on weight because his"getting back into the carrier"stamp is as loud as B's now.It used sound like abit fell off!!!:lol:

B is losing weight again,she has lost .2kg & Dill has gained .2kg.He now weighs 3.2kg & B weighs 4.2kg.Cant understand why her weight fluctuates so much.
They were both very good for the vet & Dill was a little cuddle monster,though im sure he was just looking for an escape route!:lol:You can tell hes put on weight because his"getting back into the carrier"stamp is as loud as B's now.It used sound like abit fell off!!!:lol:

I know - mine are good in the vets too. How often do you take yours to the vets - I was planning on once per year for their vaccinations (and when they need to go obviously) but some people take theirs for twice yearly check-ups. Any thoughts?

Mine go routinely 3 times a year.Twice for myxy & once for VHD.They have a full check up & claws cut at the same time.:)

Hmmm. Oh that's right, they get one vacc one week and then the other about 2 weeks later or so. I suppose it would do no harm to check nails and teeth more than once per year. Chester going to vets tomorrow for his arthritis checkup. I'll ask then. Do you feed Burges?

EDITED - oooh ignore my post... I thought you said 2kgs, when you meant 200gs!

I was getting shocked at the amount B had lost then :lol::lol:

Back