• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit jumping

tobiesmummy

Young Bun
we train our dog for agility ( for fun) in the garden and we leave the jumping poles up. Ive found that tobie always jumps over them, in a row. Is this strange or does he enjoy it?? He sometimes goes under it too. Its more like he binkys over it, its so funny and cute to watch :D Anyone have any info on rabbit jumping, id like to get into it as a hobby as tobie has troubles with his weight, hes from a rescue so i dont know of backround etc and we feed him on mostly hay and veg with a sprinkling of pellets.

oh, no, i don't believe that ;) you'd have to put up a video ;) if you wanted me to believe it...:lol:.... puh-leeeeaaase???? pretty please? i want to see the bunbun!

oh, no, i don't believe that ;) you'd have to put up a video ;) if you wanted me to believe it...:lol:.... puh-leeeeaaase???? pretty please? i want to see the bunbun!

my cameras broken but im pretty sure my mum has a old video camera somewhere :? I'll try get one :D

:wave: Awww don't you have to put a harness on them though to do agility in public? Just wondering if the bunny isn't used to wearing one whether they would want to run along and jump on command? Suppose you would have to try it and see. Good luck :D

My rabbits jumps for fun!

I have some vids of my rabbits jumping off harness, they love it. Blue flys :lol:
I leave it up and they go over it if they want, we often sit on the sofa watching tv and Blues running up and down the front room going over it :lol:

Back