• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have Pooing Vibes please

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
For the lovely Dixie and also for Felicity :( Both are eating really well, acting normally but there isnt many poos from either girls :? They are both producing some poos, Dixie has about 10 poos in her tray from the whole of today and Felicity about 25 :? Thats it :(

Both are on Lactulose/Fiberplex. Please send pooing vibes for the beautiful girls. I really dont know what im doing wrong at the moment, so many poorly bunnies :cry: xXx

Awww, I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong. Huge hugs.

Loads of vibes for the gorgeous girls. Come on Dixie and Felicity, do some poos for mummy!

POOO YOU CRAZY BUNNIES!!!

You iz not allowed to stress mummy becky out! :no:

are they all (well ones too) on the same food, hay, etc? are the boys 'acting up' in a spring-like fashion (stress, pheromones, etc)?

otherwise, no idea! Just keeping doing what you're doing :thumb:

Oh no !! :cry:

Are they having fluid therapy aswell ?

Lots of vibes for them xx

Fluid Therapy? :? Please explain this Jane :oops: They are only having fiberplex and lactulose :? If they arent pooing by tomorrow we need to take them back for an injection. Felicity started with it on Wednesday, Dixie started with it last night :?

POOO YOU CRAZY BUNNIES!!!

You iz not allowed to stress mummy becky out! :no:

are they all (well ones too) on the same food, hay, etc? are the boys 'acting up' in a spring-like fashion (stress, pheromones, etc)?

otherwise, no idea! Just keeping doing what you're doing :thumb:

Yep all on same food, hay, veg everything :? Neither of them have a husbun :( Both single foster buns :( Nothing has changed :? Its strange isnt it.

Ive also got Ronnie with a similar problem, but thats because hes been for his Myxi jab today and he doesnt cope with the car journey very well at all :cry: Keep going to check him, but hes just lying there on his side :( :( This happens every time he has to go to the vets though, hes been in stasis so many times :cry: xXx

poor Ronnie :(
Does he have his carrier in the shed? i find my girls are a lot less stressed as they have their carrier without the door as a snuggle/hide. Less negative association and all that.
I dont know of any products, but i wonder if they do pheromones for rabbits? like the DAP collars and diffusers etc for cats and dogs?

poor Ronnie :(
Does he have his carrier in the shed? i find my girls are a lot less stressed as they have their carrier without the door as a snuggle/hide. Less negative association and all that.
I dont know of any products, but i wonder if they do pheromones for rabbits? like the DAP collars and diffusers etc for cats and dogs?

He cant really have his carrier in the shed as they seem to eat everything in sight :( I'd hate for them to be chewing the plastic. They did used to have it filled with straw in their shed before they began the chewing :roll:

Yeah... it'd be worth looking into wouldnt it :? Shall go have a search on google, see if i can find anything

Fluid Therapy? :? Please explain this Jane :oops: They are only having fiberplex and lactulose :?

Sorry, I meant fluids given subcutaneously.
Lactulose is an osmotic laxative and works by drawing fluid into the bowel softening the contents.
My Vet always likes to give SQs to ensure optimum hydration

I do hope they will improve very soon xx

Back