• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever Jester!

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
My little man has been feeling a tad fruity recently!

Newtoys036.jpg

Think the caption for this on is 'just hold still Daisy, won't take a minute' :oops: but she was having none of it :lol:

He somehow managed to leap onto the windowsill the other day while dashing about the bedroom like a crazy bun :shock:
Newtoys030.jpg
Newtoys032.jpg

Some more pictures of Jester :love:
Newtoys008.jpg
Newtoys012.jpg

Newtoys020.jpg
Newtoys025.jpg

Newtoys004.jpg
Newtoys003.jpg

Newtoys042.jpg

:lol: I really dont know how he manages it!! I guess theyre still not behaving for you then! Here was me saying it will only last a few days!! :shock: :lol:

They are both so gorgeous :love::love: xXx

:lol: I really dont know how he manages it!! I guess theyre still not behaving for you then! Here was me saying it will only last a few days!! :shock: :lol:

They're being quite a bit better now - these pics are from a few days ago. But I went up earlier after hearing punding bunny feet and found Jester with a mouthful of Daisy fur :shock: so I think he's still getting urges :roll: :lol:

They were snuggled up together this morning looking very cosy though :love:

:shock: :shock: :shock::no::no::no: JESTER ...

Remember what happened the last time you overdid the ...erm fruityness ... :shock: :oops: :oops:

we dont want mummy to have to go out and by some KY now do we :roll:

:lol:

Remember what happened the last time you overdid the ...erm fruityness ... :shock: :oops: :oops:

we dont want mummy to have to go out and by some KY now do we :roll:

NO - mummy definitely doesn't want to have to do that!

Jester says he's an angel really :angel: and can't help the odd manly urge :lol:

Back