• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Um, Bisc and Matty pics please

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
We have not had any pics of Bisc or Matty for ages now and I want to complain. Please can we have some soon because they are soo cute and I miss seeing them?

aww, do you mean my two!!! *proud smile* (hope you do anyway otherwise i will look a tad foolish!!!:lol:)

here we are next to our beloved mesh fence!!! look what we have done to the carpet!! it doesn't matter though because mummy cleans it up again for us everyday!!!:lol:
Photo-0511-1.jpg

matt having a snooze after sprinting round the lounge! he is doing really well. :D he is binkying more and more now.
Photo-0545-1.jpg

Photo-0553-1.jpg

thank you so much for buying us this little vine ball mummy, i love it! :?:roll::lol:
Photo-0503-2.jpg

our little bunny in the mist :love:
Photo-0513.jpg

this is our daddy. mummy shouts at him alot but we love him lots!! :lol:
Photo-0447-1.jpg

treats in here???
Photo-0266-2.jpg

this is one of my favourite pics of matt. this is how he looks when he is really happy and feeling healthy. :love:
matt5-1.jpg

Photo-0510.jpg

Photo-0509-2.jpg

i am very skinny and not feeling myself but i am trying hard and i can still jump over the mesh fence to get mummies attention! :love:
Photo-0535.jpg

Awww, thanks so much, this has made my day. Please dont leave it so long next time. They are just so gorgeous xx

Angela

i just let them tip hay everywhere on the carpet! :lol: more fun for them! :D

matt is running round like mad here! it's so funny! :love:

Awwwwwwwwwh, gorgeous cuddly bunsss xxx

P.S wheres the piggy picss?!

gorgeous chesney and miss maisie! love them to bits!!! :love: chesney is so funny, he loves being tickled. the rumbles he makes are amazing! and i've never seen a swagger like his, with his big bum bum! :lol: he just glides round the cage (when he isn't sleeping in his hay!) and romances maisie! it is so funny when he popcorns aswell because hr thuds down again because he is chunky! he is a nice stable weight now i have got the feeding just right. :D and maisie is such a sweet girl. she was petrified when she arrived but now runs over to see me all the time and likes to chat to me and recently has decided to flirt with dan all the time! :lol: she is such a clever girl aswell, she knows the word kiss and puts her nose up to me when i say it. they are both such beautiful and sweet pigs. they love each other so much and they are so perfect together. :love:

Photo-0522-1.jpg

Photo-0523.jpg

Photo-0526-1.jpg

Photo-0476-1.jpg

Photo-0491-1.jpg

Photo-0506-1.jpg

Photo-0388-1.jpg

Photo-0310.jpg

Photo-0349.jpg

Photo-0399.jpg

Photo-0424.jpg

Photo-0384.jpg

Photo-0335-1.jpg

Photo-0351-1.jpg

love my little piggly wiggles!! :love:

they are getting a cage upgrade soon aswell. it was supposed to be their xmas present but then i didn't have the money. but hopefully i will soon and they can have more space, and more toys aswell. i know they will love it.

Back