• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those of you with Giant buns

We don't have a run for Archie as he freeranges when one of us is in :)

Giantbunnymummy has a huge run for Daisy & Jester - I can't remember the full dimensions, but think it's 3ft high :)

Mine is 8ft x 7ft but it's nowhere near big enough. Daisy can't do proper binkies in it really. I want something a lot bigger for this year - just no idea at all where I'd put it!

ETA: posted at the same time as you Denise! :lol: It is 3ft high - but still, I think it needs to be about 10ft x 10ft for Daisy to have proper space - I need a bit of safe garden for freeranging!

Run001.jpg
Run002.jpg

Last edited:
most of mine are in 9ft x 6ft dog kennels and then I have 2 other kennels that are 12ft x 9ft and 7ft x 9ft but all free range in turns in all gardens:D

She wont be living in it it will just be for a few hours when its nice:) Ive got one thats 7ft x 5ft thought about extending that?

I'm sure you could extend your existing one :)

Jester and Daisy's run is only for a few hours at a time too. I feel mean for Daisy though as she's never had a huge outdoor space to binky in, and when I see pics of people's bunnies mid-leap while freeranging in their gardens it really makes me want to give my two the chance to experience it.

I'm sure you could extend your existing one :)

Jester and Daisy's run is only for a few hours at a time too. I feel mean for Daisy though as she's never had a huge outdoor space to binky in, and when I see pics of people's bunnies mid-leap while freeranging in their gardens it really makes me want to give my two the chance to experience it.

I have a through lounge/dining room,So Lyric does this everyday:lol:

Ronnie and Lolas run is 12 x 8 ft approx (i think) :lol: It isnt big enough in my opinion :oops: They do of course have access to the shed at all times aswell :)

Back