• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane Started It.....

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Been playing on picnik too....

104_9493-1-1.jpg
P1070376-1.jpg

P1050500-1.jpg
P1070337-1.jpg

I miss my girls :(

never! :cry::cry::cry:

They are in Gloucestershire, I am studying full time in Hertfordshire, very rarely have any time at weekends to go and see them.

Probably wont see them again until 19th March :cry::cry:

Sorry - you must really miss them :(

They are gorgeous :love:

I'm so sorry you can't see them at the moment. At least you know that they're safe and well looked after by your parents. :)
I can't blame you for missing them; they're gorgeous.:love::love::love::love:

never! :cry::cry::cry:

They are in Gloucestershire, I am studying full time in Hertfordshire, very rarely have any time at weekends to go and see them.

Probably wont see them again until 19th March :cry::cry:

Awww thats tough, at least you know they are safe which is the main thing - hopefully the time will fly by for you x

yeah, it totally sucks :( i know buns dont make any noise, but its so weird and quiet without them here. There is a massive hole in the house, all my housemates notice it too.

Dad bought them a new homemade 4ft sq 2 storey hutch thingy this week - he promised to send photos - so they can start going outside.

i know they are being soo well looked after, i just want to be with them!

yeah, it totally sucks :( i know buns dont make any noise, but its so weird and quiet without them here. There is a massive hole in the house, all my housemates notice it too.

Dad bought them a new homemade 4ft sq 2 storey hutch thingy this week - he promised to send photos - so they can start going outside.

i know they are being soo well looked after, i just want to be with them!

What is that blue stuff in the top pic? Is that just you have altered the colour on the pic? They are super cute, they will probably be being spoilt, your mum and dad will miss them when they go:lol:

Back