• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone

Lulu*

New Kit
I've been reading for a while and thought I'd better join :wave: I'm a bunny mummy to a 13 week old french lop called Peaches. French lops are my favourite breed, they're so laid back and friendly!

Hi Lulu! Welcome to RU!:wave:

I agree about Frenchies! I have two (and a half) and am getting another. An army of Frenchies?!:D:D ....ok...they'd be a terrible army....a little bit too lazy!! :lol::lol:

Can't wait to see pictures of her!:love::love:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Teddy’s mummy, been looking at Teddy’s blog, I think Peaches is related to your bunnies as she is from the same place, she looks quite a lot like Ruby!

Once I work out how to do it I’ll post some pics :D

Teddy’s mummy, been looking at Teddy’s blog, I think Peaches is related to your bunnies as she is from the same place, she looks quite a lot like Ruby!

I use Tinypic, download them and then you copy the link thing it gives you. I am an utter technophobe too! :):oops:

:shock::shock: OMG!!! Is she Carlos' daughter? If so she's Roobles half sister! :D:D:D Isn't Karen wonderful?:D

Yes Carlos is her dad! Karen is brilliant :D Here is her pic, hope it works

2z9jwo7.jpg

Thanks Biscuit’s Mum for your help!

GIMMEE!!!! GIMMEE!!! GIMMEE!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:
Welcome to the forum......all Bunny Nappers on here so be careful!!!!:wave:

:love::love::love::love::love: So beautiful! Who's her mummy?

Is Peaches going to get an LJ? *hint*

Is she your first Frenchie/bun?

Her mummy is Jalona, She’s my only frenchie here at the moment.

I’m thinking about a LJ, I’d like to keep in touch with all her family :)

Her mummy is Jalona, She’s my only frenchie here at the moment.

I’m thinking about a LJ, I’d like to keep in touch with all her family :)

Jalona is Ted's sister and Ruby's Auntie. (Ruby's mum's Glenda). So Ted is Peaches' Buncle!! :D:D

Hiya,Pebbles looks gorgeus.French lops are my favourite breed too.They are the perfect houseguest-sometimes!!!!:lol:

Back