• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So sorry but we need more vibes

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(

We have just had to rush Gwendolyn to the vets. She was cold and unresponsive. We have had her admitted and they will be trying everything they can for her :(:( She was Ok at 10 this morning :?

Gwenny is estimated to be between 8 and 10 years old and is a dental bunny. However her teeth look fine at the moment.

As far as we are aware she isn't neutered. Becuase of her age and size our vet was unable to get her done here :( I really hope it isn;t related to that but after loosing so many buns to it in the past few weeks it makes you a bit paranoid.

I am now waiting for the phone to ring for the 4th day this week, my poor nerves :(

I can't loose her today when we have to take Dumpling to be pts in the morning. I am loosing all my precious little girls :cry::cry:

Please can we have a few more vibes. I am sorry to have to ask again as I am sure I have had my fair share, but I really need Gwenny to come home to us :(

I know how you feel, waiting for the phone!

Vibes from one worried bunny mummy to another xx

Good news, she is responding to treatment :D:D

she will stay in over night for fluids etc and we can collect her at the end of the day tomorrow.

We are only treating the symptoms at the moment and don't know what the cause is but she is improving and thats the main thing :D

Thank you for your vibes xx

Back