• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i get a high puppy pen/fence??

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i need to put a fence round the piggies cage to stop bisc being tempted to jump in :roll:

i was going to get more nic cubes and build it up high but thought there might be a high puppy pen instead that would be better??? :wave:

I seriously can answer this after my mistake the other day!!! :shock::shock:

Ebay!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-DRO...UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?var=&hash=item7dba86ae89

the 107cm one is massive!! I ordered it, and its too big so its sitting in my shed :oops: xXx

i'm really rubbish at working things out... 107cm is what in ft?? i need one that is quite high, about 2, maybe 3 nic grids high. and is has to beable to move aswell. the one now is just attached with cable ties so it folds down.

it's awkward how we need the fence. :roll: we have to step over it to get into the hall and kitchen aswell. but also need it so bisc can't jump over, and also so it folds back because when i sweep the carpet, i brush it into the hall because it is then easier to sweep it off the wooden floor!! :roll:

think i need to move house!!!!!!!

I've just got a 48" high puppy play pen from norfolkpetcare on ebay. £29.99 delivered. Other heights available. It's huge.

It's a set of 8 panels jointed together in a row. Each is 2'wide. They fasten in a circle by keyring type spring clips but you could easily fasten to any other mesh to make a stepover gate.

107cm is approx 42 inches (3 1/2 foot).
I always carry a tape measure in my bag- doesn't everyone? :oops:

107cm is approx 42 inches (3 1/2 foot).
I always carry a tape measure in my bag- doesn't everyone? :oops:

i could do, but i don't go out so wouldn't be much point! :lol:

although, i can't find it at the minute so at least if it was in my bag i'd know where it was! :roll::lol:

3 and a half foot would be good. :D

would these puppy pens be able to do this???

i have got a trellis fence border infront of my plants, would i be able to attach one of the pen to the trellis at the top of the garden and the other end at the bottom of the garden, keeping the pen in an semi circl shape. would it stay standing?????

Back