• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Humungous THANK YOU to ABBYMARYSMOKEY!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I asked C about the Chloramphenicol Ear Drops. Morse, Victor and Colin are now on them and IT'S WORKING BRILLIANTLY !! :D :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
:D :D

Ah that's great news :D

Best and most important thing about this forum, everyone can get advice and tips from others :thumb:

Cool...it's good to know that it's worked for someone else :wave: :D

I hope they cure your buns ear infections...they haven't managed to get rid of Doms, but they have definitely helped a lot. Before we started using them, his ears were red and swollen inside and there was loads of pus, but now there's only a small amount of pus to clean out

Cool...it's good to know that it's worked for someone else :wave: :D

I hope they cure your buns ear infections...they haven't managed to get rid of Doms, but they have definitely helped a lot. Before we started using them, his ears were red and swollen inside and there was loads of pus, but now there's only a small amount of pus to clean out

Within 36 hours of starting treatment all three showed amazing improvement :D

Back