• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

fussybird

New Kit
Hello everyone. My name is Rita and I became a first time bunny mom 9 months ago when I found a full grown rabbit off in a patch of dirt between a 3 lane road and the freeway. I was able to catch him and bring him home where he settled in nicely and made good friends with my cat. (he was a house bunny). Unfortunately, Cocoa Puff died 9 months later. My heart was broken. I stayed with him for 48 straight hours without sleep etc...I sat with him and did everything the vet told me to do, but alas, he was not meant to remain here on this earth. I was devestated from losing him.

But, Cocoa Puff taught me how special bunnies are and I didn't want to ever be without one again. So, 2 weeks ago I adopted a black holland fuzzy lop. She is a sweetheart! She'll be 7 weeks old this saturday! :)

I am also an artist, and I now donate 10% of my sales to a bunny rescue here in Cocoa Puff's memory. :)

It is nice to meet all of you. I adore bunnies (thanks to Cocoa Puff) and want to learn all I need to know to care properly for my little one.

~Rita~

Hi :wave:
I would love to see pictures of your new bunny, and Cocoa Puff if you have any xx

Back