• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new Fat fluffs babies and... a surprise!

SophieM

Warren Scout
As my evil plan of hiding the baby buns away to make Chloe forget them at mine has failed, I have to add some pictures of them now :( (;)).
Unfortunately with the awful weather we have had, and the fact that they were a total of 7 kits, the outside time has been quite low.
But we still got some cute pics :love:.

When they arrived here (nearly)
DSC03509.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

The mums are out
IMG_2491.jpg

A month later
IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

Jolea
IMG_2554.jpg

Kayley
IMG_2561.jpg

And now for the surprise!
I wanted to only add some happy pics here so you have to read my other Fat Fluffs orphan post for the whole story.
But here is the reason we have been really busy with Martin for the last two weeks!
Think of Soapy our previous orphan and multiply the cheekiness and craziness by 1000 and you have this little 3 weeks old monster.
A very demanding and naughty little mite who lives with us in the house and orders us about!
He is also the first bun that squeaks to us when he is not happy with our behaviour :shock:!!!!!

Soapy Jnr (for luck) :p [he is not easy to photograph so I am sorry for the poor shot]
IMG_2608.jpg

They are so gorgeous, I can see you have your hands full there :love::love::love:

I just love bunnies with attitude :lol:

You, Martin and the two:shock: mums have done a great job with the little ones.:D They are all gorgeous, especially Soapy jnr.:love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love:

I just love the story with these bunnies, they are quite amazing.

Such a happy story now to that tiny hutch those poor girls were in when they arrived :cry::cry:

Gorgeous baby bunnies and mummy bunnies :love::love::love:

Soapy Jnr - squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :love::love::love: Millions of vibes for him, hope he grows up big and strong :D

I'll try to take some more pics of all of them, the older white boy has some gorgeous blue eyes with just the top brown. The 2 oldest boys are already showing signs of plums under the skin :shock: and they are just about 9 weeks old if I keep count or maybe it's 10 ? :? I need to put up a big calendar on one wall with dates of birth!

Back