• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric: mummy says no.....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
tea tonight. can you see how weak i am:(
DSCF0111.jpg

:oops: sorry for fibbing. i'd had my tea and fallen sleep on my tray:oops:

ah.....flubbleubbleubble (that was me blowing a raspberry on his tummy)

Hi gorgeous, auntie Libby misses you, she has a new camera now, you should tell her to take piccies more often!!

eric says thank you:wave:

mummy has taken loads of pics with her new camera but doesn't want to bore everyone (how could anyone get bored of me, little eric:?).

i do that face sometimes just to get an extra greeny beany or a crunchie - never fails;)

can i see a picture of polly pocket please? she's bound to be a stunner:D

mummy has taken loads of pics with her new camera but doesn't want to bore everyone (how could anyone get bored of me, little eric:?).

i do that face sometimes just to get an extra greeny beany or a crunchie - never fails;)

erm, excuse me, have we EVER complained about pics of eric being boring? I demand at least 10, right now!!!!

*yawn* not another photo of Eric......... ;)

looking extremely cute and squishable and pleading with me to come and bunny nap him. :love::love::love: *dashes off to look for more cute photo threads to swoon over*

Here she is Eric - she is a stunner, just like you little handsome man ;) :love:

DSCF4362.jpg

You must remember to tell mummy we need lots more pics of you ;)

Aww thanks - she's such a diddy little dot! :love: Complete nutter though - talk about pocket rocket!! :shock: :lol:

:lol: i've only had small speedy buns so i've got used to the mad laps. if i had a bigger, slower bun i'd probably worry he/she wasn't moving quickly enough:oops:

:lol: i've only had small speedy buns so i've got used to the mad laps. if i had a bigger, slower bun i'd probably worry he/she wasn't moving quickly enough:oops:

How about a 3 kilo bun who can do a flight of stairs in 1 second, & is almost as fast as a wildie outside. I reckon he just can't maneuver so well as a smaller bun in a small space.

How about a 3 kilo bun who can do a flight of stairs in 1 second, & is almost as fast as a wildie outside. I reckon he just can't maneuver so well as a smaller bun in a small space.

eric is still too scaredy-pants to attempt the stairs since we moved house:roll: (they're pretty steep and spiral tho so i'm not sure his little legs could cope:lol:).

Back