• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two more of my buns.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Molly, who is Milly's sister. Molly has partial sight and was the loving friend of Smokey, until we lost him. She has been single since then although living alongside the others. We are hoping to bond Sorrell and Molly, and have been working towards it for ages, but I haven't bitten the bullet and actually put them together. I scared!

377.jpg

This is Sorrell, who is a very nervous rabbit, and has been very hard to bond. We did get her bonded with Ziggy, but sadly he passed away.

379.jpg

380.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. I love their colouring. :love:

I just love Sorrell's colour, but that may be because my first bun was a wildie.

They should make an attractive pair if they get on, Molly is very placid whereas Sorrell can stress, so I hope it works. Sorrell had an awful start to life and did have a broken front leg when she arrived, but she has no problems with it now.

Back