• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Boyfriends Birthday cake i made!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
The bow decoration took me a little while but it was worth it! It was my first time making a square cake, first time using fondant and my first bow so im happy with how it turned out :D

Picture041-1.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture039.jpg

And one of Fudge just because :love:
Picture001-2.jpg

Don't get them mixed up! :lol:

Seriously, that cake is amazing! Did you make it yourself? :shock:

Thanks everyone :)

Yeh i made everything myself. I made the fondant from scratch on saturday and made the parts for the bow let it dry over night and put it together sunday let it dry again until tuesday when i made the sponge cake iced it and decorated it. took me some time but my boyfriend loved it :D

Thats amazing!
Well done to you!!

i wonder what my 18th cake is going to be like :roll:
have to wait awhile though, till April :roll: :( :lol:

:love::love:

looks yummy too!

Thanks everyone :)

Yeh i made everything myself. I made the fondant from scratch on saturday and made the parts for the bow let it dry over night and put it together sunday let it dry again until tuesday when i made the sponge cake iced it and decorated it. took me some time but my boyfriend loved it :D

Thats brilliant ! Do you do this for a living? Really lovely, love your bunny too :love:

i wonder what my 18th cake is going to be like :roll:
have to wait awhile though, till April :roll: :( :lol:

I actually asked my mum for that enourmous, scarily expensive chocolate one in Tescos, for my birthday! :oops: I felt really cheeky asking cuz we're totally skint at the mo, but I've wanted it forever and a girl's not 21 every day of the year!

Back