• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for those with rabbit insurance

lottie_s

Warren Scout
howmuch do you pay per month? How old are your bunnys and have you claimed?

Mine is £19 for my french lop (George 4months old) and my mongrel (Poppy 8months old).

I have never had to make a claim yet but I was wondering how much it goes up bby rouoghly if you do have to make a claim.

I insured Bluebell as soon as I got her, roughly 10 weeks old. I pay approx £10/month with Pet plan. I have never claimed and she is now 1 yr old. I spent so much on vet bills with my previous dental bun that I didn't want to take any chances.

Alvin's - £10.64 he is two. excess is now £55 and ive claimed way more than ive paid

Pearl's - £10.39 she is two as well. again i have now claimed more than ive paid them in the two years ive had Pearl

dunno whether to feel lucky at being insured or unlucky i have the moet unhealthy buns in history

we have 4weeks free insurane from petplan which the vets gave us after his neuter, we are probrably going to keep him on it

£23 for my 3, claimed straightaway for Stew....cost was hundreds so we were very lucky we had it, renewal in April so i'm dreading the quote :?

I pay £17 for two buns (18 months and 2 1/2 years old). I claimed once and the sum actually went down a few pence the next year:?

Looks like I'll be visting petplans website. I did go online to get a quote but Archie was "rescued" (when I say rescued he was just a bit on the thin side and I got him from P@H) and apparently he's a mini lop x lionhead. They didn't have that option or the option of cross breed on the list?

Back