• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just realised what we are missing out on

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:):):)

I have had the English lop out free ranging in the lounge while I had my lunch. She is having the most amazing time tearing around and throwing the jingle balls about. She did some huge binkies :love::love: :lol:

I can't remember the last time I saw a rabbit binky like that, its fantastic. I had completely forgotten what a healthy bunny behaves like :( Aren't they wonderful :love:

I think I need to find somewhere i can go to watch healthy rabbits have fun just to remind myself what they are really like :)

It's so funny to hear you say that! Yes, I think you need to go on a rabbit retreat where you spend your days watching healthy bunnies. Surely Steve could man the fort for a week?!

Sometimes I feel a similar thing when I see other peoples buns who seem perfectly relaxed and friendly around humans :?

It's so funny to hear you say that! Yes, I think you need to go on a rabbit retreat where you spend your days watching healthy bunnies. Surely Steve could man the fort for a week?!

He's good but he's not that good. I wouldn't trust him to look after himself for a week let alone all the bunnies :lol:

Aw, had the situation with Rosie been different and you had taken her you would have seen the most incredible binkies (made even more incredible by the spinal damage). It's awesome isn't it :D

You're always welcome here to see some binkies (mainly Autumn and Rosie), but that may be a bit far to travel.

You should see Alexander and Cinders when they free range in the garden....Alexander runs so fast and their binkies are awsome.....same goes for Doris....big bunny binkies are great.

You're welcome to see my mad pair any time you want! :wave:

gotta love it though - much better than tv! :love::love:

I would lend you my pair but I would miss them too much, Winter spends most of her time binkying and thowing things around when not filling her face with hay and Rimmi grunts and nudges us and is just totally nosy, always running up to us :love: Healthy buns are awesome but it must be good seeing some of the buns get better and stronger and happier at your place too. You must have a heart of gold though, I dont think I could do it, I would cry too much :( and probably end up in jail for beating the poo out of people that have harmed and caused pain to the buns. ERR..

xx

:):):)

I have had the English lop out free ranging in the lounge while I had my lunch. She is having the most amazing time tearing around and throwing the jingle balls about. She did some huge binkies :love::love: :lol:

I can't remember the last time I saw a rabbit binky like that, its fantastic. I had completely forgotten what a healthy bunny behaves like :( Aren't they wonderful :love:

I think I need to find somewhere i can go to watch healthy rabbits have fun just to remind myself what they are really like :)

If you need a change of scenery you can always come and have a day out at mine:D

Binkies are fab, they make me giggle which I think the buns pick up on and do it even more. My outdoor doe is hillarious she puts on a show almost :lol:

you're always welcome here...although Blue doesn't binky much....he's more of a watching the world go by with the occasional loopy session.

Back