• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you get your hay from?

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Right I need help finding decent hay near me.:wave:

The garden centre I usually get it from has been out of stock for a week now. They do bags of lovely meadow hay which the buns love for £2.99. The only hay they had was Beapher meadow hay and its chopped and the buns arent very keen on it. P@H meadow hay is also chopped and buying the small bags of timothy hay from them is very expensive. They do eat it though.

I live near Aldershot/Guildford.

I'm going to the farm that supplies a few people close to us tomorrow. pm me if you want me to get you some (I get it by the bale and can get 3 bales in my Honda Jazz :lol:)

I get mine from a local farm shop- I think it's £4.99 a bale and I get five to six bin bags full from one bale

local pet shop, that doesnt sell live animal, they get in loverly fresh bales from a local farmer and have done for years i pay 7 pounds for it, i dont mind it lush with green bits, no thistles, and smells divine

ive been getting it from tesco lately, but used to get it from garden centre, but not been for a while

You can come to me Becky if it helps - any excuse to have some bunny cuddles with our lot. Or I can give you directions to the farm and you can get Chris to go. ;)

Back