• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits like to create work for you lol

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ive hoovered and tided up this morning,my mum has just brought me some hay for the bunnies cause id ran out,I filled Lyrics litter tray up went in the kitchen walked back into the dining room and Lyric came running over with a mouthfull of hay scatering it all over the carpet:lol::lol: She likes to keep me busy:lol:

i love havin the buns inside, quick hover every day and im done.
when theyre outside it breaks my back scrubbing the hutch, sweeping the straw!

My bedroom gets in a mess...and the spare bedroom with all the stores in gets a state too, but you just have to let it go if you want to keep any sort of critter really.**sigh**.....

My upstairs,landing and stairs are always covered in hay:lol::lol: Cause Lyrics bedroom is up there plus 7 piggies,hay,food etc

Its as if I live in barn with the amount of hay all over the carpet. As soon as you vaccuum, the carpets covered again :roll:

i've got to re-wallpaper one wall in my bedroom due to them figuring out how to reach above the NIC barrier and ripping not small bits but huge longgggggg bits of woodchip paper only to shred it for me on the floor :evil:

im all for helping me to strip it, but only when i want it removing, wonder if there boms could make good paste brushes :lol:

Back