• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My morning (Daisy) sunshine

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
See what I did there? :lol:

This is what usually wakes me up in the mornings - a big Daisy Sunshine sat on my pillow and grooming my bedclothes to pieces :love:

Janbunnies025.jpg
Janbunnies026.jpg

Janbunnies027.jpg
MobNovDec032.jpg

MobNovDec040.jpg
MobNovDec038.jpg

There's nothing like 5.5kg of bunny landing on your head to get you up in the morning!

Picture quality is a bit rubbish as they're taken on my mobile.

:lol::lol::lol: i used to get nose butted in the morning by a former foster bun, great piccies, tiz a nice way to get woken up

cute :love::love::love: this is the reason mine arent in my room! :shock::shock:

Does Jester just sit and watch then? not join in the mayhem? :lol::lol:

:shock::shock: ouch :lol::lol: :love::love:

i used to get woken up with rosie's whiskers in my face, she can no longer jump up on the bed :cry:

Perry does the same thing to me.....hasn't actually landed on my head for a while but he digs at my pillow and duvet....hes about the same weight as Daisy too.

Shes beautiful by the way!

Does Jester just sit and watch then? not join in the mayhem? :lol::lol:

Jester doesn't go on the bed when I'm there! He pretends he's a little bunny who can't jump up so high, but I've seen him a few times on the bed when I've gone upstairs in the daytime - he spots me and binkies across the bed and leaps off again :love: :lol:

Back