• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George

lottie_s

Warren Scout
Hi everyone just want to show off George my gorgeous French Lop

This is him right now chilling out next to me
100_0224.jpg

Justy another one
100_0219.jpg

Hes off to the vets tonight to be castrated tomorrow morning. Shame I have to leave him over night but I cant get there first thing in the morning to drop him off so he has to be admitted over night. I feel so bad for sending him. Hes now 4 months old and keeps mounting my Doe so its time

hes started sneezing/coughing not sure which over tye last couple of days do you know what this could be?

hes started sneezing/coughing not sure which over tye last couple of days do you know what this could be?

i would insist on getting him checked by the vets particularly if he is due to be neutered. *if* it is the start of a respiratory infection anesthetizing a rabbit with reduced lung capacity could be fatal.

he is :love: btw. i've never seen a frenchie his colour before.

I will ask the vets to have a quick listen of his chest tonight. Iv only heard him do it once today a couple of time yesterday and the day before.

I got him from here:

http://lowreylops.webs.com/frenchlopbabysforsale.htm

I was on the site the other day and fell in love with the self black. I would have had him if I didnt have enough on my plate with the two I have.

Edit: He has just done it again.
How do you differentiate between a cough and a sneeze?

Been to the vets and the planned castration is not going ahead now as he has been sneezing which is out of character for him. He is now on antibiotics and will have it done at the end of next week when he should be better.

He is now weighing in at a huge 3.23kgs :D

:love::love::love:...such a beauty!

Ted says being black self is what all the best buns are....but he is a little bit biased.

I say....if you live in a dark house (like I did when he was young...a barn) don't get a black rabbit! You'll be forever losing them...stepping on them!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back