• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding - Orpington Kent

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Hi,

I am looking for ideas of where to board by rabbits and guinea pigs for a week. I usually leave them with my parents and sister to look after but we are taking my parents away for their 60th birthday in June so all my pet-sitters will be away!!

I have two rabbits who live in a large shed with a run so wouldnt really want to put them in a small hutch. My 3 guinea pigs will be easier but one of them has no eyes so I have to be careful about where they go as he is in danger of falling off any ledges!

I am in Orpington in Kent.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be really grateful. I am willing to travel to get them into a nice place.

Thanks!

I live in Penge/Beckenham so not far from you, and my two bunnies always got to Drop Drop Inn over in Frimley. Claire is lovely and really knows her stuff with bunnies, I totally trust her. The buns are housed in chalets in her garden and time in runs during the day.

see http://www.doedropinn.co.uk/

Fantastic, thanks very much Bev. The Doe Drop Inn looks amazing. I will book them in as soon as I know my holiday dates!!:D

Fantastic, thanks very much Bev. The Doe Drop Inn looks amazing. I will book them in as soon as I know my holiday dates!!:D

Be warned they get booked up really quickly. It might be worth giving Claire a call, I'm about to sort out holiday and am going to call her to find out when she's got free dates before I book my holiday. Infact you've just given me the nudge I need to sort out holiday dates! :D

I think she takes piggies as well as bunnies but worth checking.

Back