• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi is upset at Fat Fluffs *must see* *Warning: Cute and Funny*

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi: I am upset. I order a Fat Fluffs hoody and its the wrong size! Look
100_1936.jpg

Rimmi: Awww da gurl buns will fink I am fatty
100_1937.jpg

Rimmi: It is weally snuggily though......
100_1938.jpg

Rimmi: Duz my bum luke big in dis?
100_1940.jpg

I dont know where you store your hoodies Fat Fluffs, Rimmi LOVED the smell of it! He was digging and sitting on it for ages. I thought it was GIRLS that were meant to like clothes!!:love:

you can hide him in the hand warmer bit :lol:

Well, I would, but thing is, I would have to have his gf in there too and shes a bit nippy! I would be worried of losing my fingers! In the early days, Rimmi did used to go in my pockets, not forced, I think he liked the warmth, lol. :love:

aww well I think the colour really suites him :) unfortunately he should have told us at the time that he was a small bunny......we've obviously sent him one suitable for a continental :lol::lol:

aww well I think the colour really suites him :) unfortunately he should have told us at the time that he was a small bunny......we've obviously sent him one suitable for a continental :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think he used my paypal to pay for it etc so you must have thought he meant hooman size.......he forgets hes using my accounts! :p

Oh Rimmi....aren't you just the cutest little cupcake sized bun in the entire of Lagomorphia!!:love::love::love:
(see how I worded that?! :lol::lol:..don't want mine to get jealous....Ted might sit on Rimmi!:shock:)

Back