• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone

Hi,

I've got 4 at the moment with sooty and Tiggles being the Dutch breed they are about 2 years old and Freddy and Star which are 5 months old. Freddy is a lion head and star is a lop haired. Both these two are indoors at the moment as waiting for spring to come so can harden them off to the outdoors!!!

I have had three perviously my first was Magic, completely black then had Luckly she was free to a good home bless she was fawn with a white tummy and used to sunbath in the sun! then i had April another black bunny she lived till about 8 years old! I love my bunnys and am looking at taking on more poor unwanted, in the future to help the problems. Need to sort my garden first and get my husband to hutch build in the spring ready to help.
If i could get more involved in my local area please could you let me know as i would love to help in anyway i can. Hope to be more help later with a few more hutches!!! Thank you, look forward to hearing from you.

Heres One of Freddy being Cheeky poor Star!!!!

100_4071.jpg

Back