• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the vet check

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
well i decided to take locksley for his check up, i was up really early this morning anyway, as went bed really early :shock:
anyway locksley is healing great, he had the special glue stuff rather then sutures :D

the vet cuddled him, she didn't want to give him back, she was saying how sweet everyone thought he was, and he was special, that everyone is in love :love:

i said im not sure what you want to do about rosie, if she can have her steroid today or should it stay tomorrow, bit she said it would be fine to do rosie today, and save me another trip in the morning :D, soo she did rosie and weighed her while locks was eating - again :shock: :lol:, rosie is down a tad to 0.77kg, i said maybe it was because on monday she didn't eat up with locksley being in for his neuter, she thought he had been took away like mowgli was, soo hopefully she will put it back on again this week :D so we are not to worried at the moment

Back