• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we is spoiled!

Hello every bunneh!

Our mummeh has been spoiling us rotten with new toys again! :D
IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

Mummeh wasnt very good withe the camera toodays! xx

Lovely spoil bunnehs!

Twinsen reminds me so much of my beautiful Angelica who i lost last summer. She had very similar markings..

Photo-0039-1.jpg

How has that carrot tree gone down? I'm tempted to get my buns that but Archie destroyed the carrot patch toy within five minutes literally ... :shock:

How has that carrot tree gone down? I'm tempted to get my buns that but Archie destroyed the carrot patch toy within five minutes literally ... :shock:

I've got one of these and the dangly carrots didn't stay dangly for long:lol: I find the buns like to eat hay from it for some reason so i put lots of it over the branches.

These buns look lik they are enjoying their prezzies :love:

Dumpling ate the carrots literally from the carrot patch......i think that could have been the pissible cause of my £50 vet bill last week!!!!:roll:

I must say I've been tempted by the dangly tree....Blue destroyed the carrot patch one within about 1/2 hour. Just single minded destruction....which is almost unheard of for him :shock:
His fat bottom wont fit though bunny tunnels :oops:
They look like they're definitely enjoying themselves though!

spolied lovely buns :love: we are on our second carrot tree, the first one last 2years :shock:, this one though nearly has no bottom as when locks arrived he decided the tree had to go :lol:

Back