• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperate to make buns house buns......

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... but I can't with my beloved dachshund Chester who is very set in his ways, old and turning into a grumpy little old man. Was wondering if anyone keeps their buns out in the day and in the house at night? I could do that as at night they could have the kitchen, hall, stairs and landing.

I haven't been doing this as I'm worried that the change from inside to outside temp might be too much for them in the morning. Kitchen is very cold though with cold tiled floor and I could turn the radiator off.....

I miss my bunns!

That's true - I could do that in the summer. I also have a shady spot off my dining room and a conservatory would be mostly in the shade there.... they could live in there in the winter and summer nights and I could watch them through the doors and visit them.......???? Need some money and fast! Anybody out there wanna buy a kidney?

That's true - I could do that in the summer. I also have a shady spot off my dining room and a conservatory would be mostly in the shade there.... they could live in there in the winter and summer nights and I could watch them through the doors and visit them.......???? Need some money and fast! Anybody out there wanna buy a kidney?

Watch this space! I could hang a red light in the hall!! Don't think I'd earn much though!! Will have to save the old fashioned way.

Back