• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits have gone mad!!

willowholly

Mama Doe
Buns were very noisy at 5am today,which is not like them at all!When I went down 30mins later candles had been pushed off shelves -they had been climbing again!
Today when I got home from work candles were off the shelves again,ornaments turned around and cables hiding wires had totally disappeared.Not sure whats got into these two.Dont they realise they will have to be caged again when not supervised until the wires are sorted.Cant take the risk of them hurting themselves.
Maybe Dill was trying it on with my girl & she had to climb to get away from him!:lol:

D'you know, I've noticed Benson getting a bit frisky with Lola. I thought that neutering put all of that out of their heads! She's having none of it though - she's a good girl she is! Maybe I should give him a teddy to have his wicked way with.

I have never seen Dill mount B but he does paw her back occasionally & chase her.Maybe shes too big to mount or maybe the trauma to his bits have put him off things like that.
This is a picture of them on one of the shelves.
photo.jpg

Last edited:
Benson doesn't get to the mounting part! Lola is off like a flash when he tries anything. I love the way he sniffs all over her rear end really fast and goes "mmm, mmm,mmm" while he's doing it. Cant find the picture you posted though.

All of mine have had days like this.....mostly the girls though, as Blue seems to be far too well behaved (read lazy)
Ollie used to get up on the dining table and try to steal whatever was up there,
Bea managed to singe her whiskers by getting up onto a shelf I swear to god she couldn't have reached and trying to eat a candle :roll:
Marnie tries desperately to get up on the fireplace.....not sure what she thinks is up there though. Usually she goes via the sofa.
Saying that though, Blue keeps getting up on the side table. I think it's cause there was a packet for fruit salads there about a week ago. :roll::lol:
They all love to sit on the widow sill and have a look out.

I have never seen Dill mount B but he does paw her back occasionally & chase her.Maybe shes too big to mount or maybe the trauma to his bits have put him off things like that.
This is a picture of them on one of the shelves.
photo.jpg

Really like this picture! :lol: Naughty bunnies! :love:

How strange, my cockaties were going mad at 5.00 this morning I had to come downstairs and see what was going on, and then the bunnies started thumping, I thought it was perhaps a cat outside or something:?

Back