• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentine biscuits for bunnies SOLD OUT

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We have some delicious handmade bunny biscuits to treat your bunny this valentines day.

They are large heart shaped biscuits, individually packaged in a little burgundy and gold bag :love:

they are £1.50 each including p & p

We also have 2 large pink bags each containing 5 biscuits. These are £5 each including postage BOTH SOLD :D

we accept cheque and paypal rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk

P2030447.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you :wave:

ETA if anyone wants a few individual bags it will work out a little cheaper as postage will be combined :)

:wave:Hi can I have 6 of the hearts. Don't worry about putting them in the little bags, they do look cute though :D - you can use them for something else. Will paypal you x

May I have 4 for £5 as well please? Beau luuuuurved the Christmas ones. I will have them without bags though and you can save them for something else :D

Do you have any left?

Please can I have 4 for £5 too? I have never bought anything from you before though so please can you PM me your details and I can pay online. I will send you my address.

I think that Daisy and Lorenzo will love these!

p.s. I don't need the bag(s) either.

Thanks

Back