• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my piggies! And puppy.

sophiew

Young Bun
Well I am a guinea pig person, until the weekend that is when I got my first rabbit (and very lovely he is too!) - I've posted some pics of him (Barry) but thought I also ought to introduce the pigs.

This is Zippy - who was found abandoned in a layby
IMG_0021.jpg

P1010108-1.jpg

And his friend The Fonze who was unwanted and came into rescue:
IMG_0023.jpg

P1010095.jpg

This is Elvis
IMG_0013.jpg

And Galileo Figaro
P1010119.jpg

And my dogs, Henry the labrador and Tally who is a cocker pup
P1010075.jpg

Lots more pigs, but have to wade through photobucket first! Currently about 35 here

Sophie
x

35! How do you cope?!

I :love: zippy!

I drink a lot of wine? ;)

It's not so bad - 11 are in a big group, the rest are in pairs... I'm quite organised (have to be!) and we've got lots of people wanting to adopt at the moment, which is great.

I work full time too...

Sophie
x

Thanks, it's odd knowing all about guineas and feeling like a newbie with the rabbit! Worried in case I'm not doing it right, as he was an accidental arrival. Today's plan is to convert the biggest hutch as the one he's in isn't very tall but I had to put him somewhere. Will take pics later!

I am growing increasingly fond of The Fonze!! It's so great to see him and Zippy getting along so well.

How is Galileo settling in?

Henry and Tally are just gorgeous, lovely photo. :love:

Back