• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't you think it's cute, when...

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
....your bunny(ies), after eating some juicy food or water, they lick both sides of their mouth, one side at a time? I wanted to see if other bunnies do that, just because I just think it's adorable. :love:

My Archie does that! It's so cute. I also love it when he licks at any banana I give him rather than eating it.

Yes! And I love it when mine yawn too. They're black you see so when one yawns all you see is a flash of pink and white in an otherwise sea of black furryness!! Sometimes Benson will lick his lips after grooming Lola. I just think everything they do is the sweetest thing!! Even just sitting still!

Yes! And I love it when mine yawn too. They're black you see so when one yawns all you see is a flash of pink and white in an otherwise sea of black furryness!! Sometimes Benson will lick his lips after grooming Lola. I just think everything they do is the sweetest thing!! Even just sitting still!

:D Cuuuute!
Bunnies are just gorgeous all around. :love:

Try giving them a bit of porridge, try to watch their mouths from underneath. Watch their little faces and listen to the noises they make, its amazing and sooooo lovely, just try it and come back and tell us what you see :love::love:

I'm new to rabbits. I love animals and wanted a couple of little pets to look after (the dog isn't a pet - he's another family member!) I didn't realise how absolutly enchanting rabbits could be. Now they are like little family members too but I'm frustrated because they live outside and I want to see them all the time!!! Doh! Wasn't expecting to feel soooo attached to my bunnies.

Back