• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To the bunnehs who love Science Selective...

lildebs

Mama Doe
Tell your mummehs they have 3kg bags on offer at 'the range' for £3.45...hurry up before all the other bunnehs get them!! Nomnoms yum yum..and they have have large 4kg bags of meadow hay £3.99 :D

Its only £2.37 on VetUK for 3kg! I ordered some and it came today :) Plus if you order through the fife rabbit rescue website they will get 5% of the sale ;) xXx

Oh.:? wonder if I got the size right then,it was a big bag and had enprinted on the bag special offer..limited time only...wasn't a sticker....:roll: oh well pointless pointing it out then :lol:

Yep the bags that came from vetuk had £3.49 printed on the bags :) They were only £2.37 though. Bargain

Heck don't cofuzzle me! :lol::lol: I don't buy SS but did think they was a bargain...so they are a bargain then overall :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah they are a bargain @ £3.49! the £2.37 @ VetUK is just a steal!! I hope everyone stocks up while its on offer :D xXx

Back