• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My pair of hounds

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Though i'd post a couple of pics of Sam and Daisy, haven't posted any pics for ages and last time i posted about Daisy she was just a foster

Daisy
80120101.jpg

Sam
80120106.jpg

The Pair of them
19120962.jpg

201220093.jpg

Awww beautiful pics Phill. So is Daisy your own dog now? I bet Sam is loving the company. That pic of them together on the couch is :love:

Awww beautiful pics Phill. So is Daisy your own dog now? I bet Sam is loving the company. That pic of them together on the couch is :love:

Yep she's all ours. She was speyed on Monday so the house is havoc, cause Sam can't sleep with Daisy just in case he starts licking her wound and when we're not at home Daisy has to have a big cone on her head which she hates!

Beautiful dogs!! :love:

This is 'my' dog.....well....he belongs to Darren who I share with lol. He's a gorgeous dog and I love taking him out and stuff :)
He's called Samson.

Samson.jpg

Back