• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home hay

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Will your rabbits eat it? ive got a £20 vocher to spend at pets at home,Im running short on hay so thought i may as well spend it on that but ive never brought it before whats it like?

I *think* my one has another range in there, which they love!!!
They arent that keen on the finer hay, as they like to sit/wee/poo whilst chewing on hay and the finer stuff just goes in seconds :mrgreen:

Mine like the scratch and newton hay they sell as a treat every now and then but its expensive and small bags so doesn't go far.

Mine won't eat it ... nor will they eat the timothy hay from there either! I quite like to use it in the little tray though because it's short pieces ...

can you not spend it on your doggies? if you cannot find any bunny stuff

Yes i could,thing is im short of money (due to not being at work for 2 weeks:() and i needed hay so thought it would help me out but no point if they wont eat it,Dogs dont need anything at the min and just ordered food for rabbits and pigs

dust free i think not my buns look at me as if to say, "if you think im even going to pee on that im moving out " all my lot hate it, its dry brittle no smell no green, dusty,,

once they have fresh lush farm bale i dont think i can ever change them :lol:

Yes i could,thing is im short of money (due to not being at work for 2 weeks:() and i needed hay so thought it would help me out but no point if they wont eat it,Dogs dont need anything at the min and just ordered food for rabbits and pigs

i think cat off the forum said that wilkinsons hay was pretty cheap at the moment, could that maybe help you at the moment? :?

i think cat off the forum said that wilkinsons hay was pretty cheap at the moment, could that maybe help you at the moment? :?

Frankie doesn't think much to it:roll:

op have you thought about getting a bale of hay, at £4.50 it will not breat the bank

Frankie doesn't think much to it:roll:

op have you thought about getting a bale of hay, at £4.50 it will not breat the bank

Im hoping someone can bring me one later cause i usually get it from work (for free:oops:) if they cant im stuck!!!
Will have to think of something else to buy from pets at home,its a bit diffcult cause they dont sell my dogs, rabbits or pigs food!!

Back