• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

infacol dosage?

:wave:
i give my buns 1ml per hour for at least two to three hours....the smaller buns get same dose as bertie.....but he may get more doses.
then you can give 1ml every three to four hours.

i would see the vet to make sure no blockages....or listen to the tummy with a stehtoscope to hear movements...and if theres poops and buns at least nibbling...then make use of zantac syrup as its also prokinetic escpecially when combined with metaclopramide syrup. int he past there was no syrup and we had to grind metaclop pills and add a teeny bit of water. guess if you have any metaclop pills handy you could do that too.

best advice is to see vet and ask if yiu can keep some metaclop syrup on hand...and if youve any metacam give some of that too.

the emergency vet i saw at emsworth gave bertie a jab of metaclop...and zantac....and pain reflief.....metacam and another one..forgot name for now....but it knocked bertie out!! did the trick.

:wave:
i give my buns 1ml per hour for at least two to three hours....the smaller buns get same dose as bertie.....but he may get more doses.
then you can give 1ml every three to four hours.

i would see the vet to make sure no blockages....or listen to the tummy with a stehtoscope to hear movements...and if theres poops and buns at least nibbling...then make use of zantac syrup as its also prokinetic escpecially when combined with metaclopramide syrup. int he past there was no syrup and we had to grind metaclop pills and add a teeny bit of water. guess if you have any metaclop pills handy you could do that too.

best advice is to see vet and ask if yiu can keep some metaclop syrup on hand...and if youve any metacam give some of that too.

the emergency vet i saw at emsworth gave bertie a jab of metaclop...and zantac....and pain reflief.....metacam and another one..forgot name for now....but it knocked bertie out!! did the trick.

thank you:wave: i'll make a note of all these useful drugs for when i take esme to the vet. after my panic this morning, she seems right as rain now:oops:

Back