• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I almost have my first bun-bun. *squee*

Hello everyone. O U O

If all goes well I'll be getting a cute little mini lop bun in two days! I haven't really picked a name yet so that's my next task but I'm just so excited. He seemed to like me when I met him so I hope we bond well. <33 As the title says this will be my first ever bun-bun, so I have some questions to ask before the big day. A site I frequent had a link to here so I joined, it looks like an amazing place. :3

Well guys thanks for reading, I hope to get to know some of you and your bun-buns better. :rabbit2:

I got my first bun not that long ago so I know just how excited you are!
One however very soon turned into three :oops: :lol:
Everyone is really lovely here so feel to ask any questions and have a good look around!
:wave:

Rawr: Aw congrats and thanks. That's sweet I hope bun-bun has a nice birthday! Not to mention the buns in your siggy are superly cute, I like the names too. :3

I will and thanks again, good luck with your bun-buns. ^ u ^

Thank you everyone. ^.^

I just got the bun-bun a couple or hours ago! He's a bit nervous so I'm letting him settle in a nice quite room for the day. Hopefully I'll be able to take a picture when he feels more comfortable. ^.^

Hoppit!: Yup he's going to be a house bun.

XMissySJx: That's so neat, peanut butter is so tasty.

Back