• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure what to do ........ abount bonding my bun

Cheeky

Young Bun
Hi :wave:

Just wondering what to do about bonding my female rabbit.

I've been to my local RSPCA in York who have plenty of neutered male buns to choose from but they won't bond for me. I didn't have much success in a previous bonding attempt so I'm loath to try again myself and would rather leave it to somebody who knows more about what they are doing.

The RSPCA recommended Bunny Burrows in Richmond but it's over an hour's drive away and I'm not sure how my bun will take to the ride and then the bond. I also wonder if when she gets back in her own territory she might turn on the male bun she's just bonded with?

Therefore I was wondering if anybody knows anyone in the York area who would bond my bun for me if I got one from the local RSPCA in York? I did ask my Vet but he didn't know of anyone.

IF you was to try the bond again and it didn't work would they take the rabbit back....would have thought they would let your bun speed date though...are there any rescues near you that would bond?

I'm not sure about rescues I can't seem to find anything on the Internet and the RSPCA said Bunny Burrows in Richmond.

Back