• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im now officially a bunny mummy :)

Shauna

Warren Scout
and this is what ralphs thinks about it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScDdvOxqQLY

with the guest appearance of corky who decided he was going to rip the newspaper up as i ws filming :lol:

sorry about poor quality im in the process of buying a camera so my phone will have to do for now

Last edited:
hes at my nans in a spare hutch at the moment and im just waiting for my shed to be delivered!

Oh right, for a minute I thought you meant someone had claimed him:shock: Awww he certainly was lucky to find you :love:

i think id of actually cried if someone claimed him.. sounds really selfish but hes just so lovely

i think id of actually cried if someone claimed him.. sounds really selfish but hes just so lovely

No is doesn't sound selfish, it's nice you have bonded so quickly with him, he certainly doesn't seem to be missing anything judging by the binkies :love:

Back